Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Deadownz  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2020 9:10:29 AM(UTC)

Hello dear Convertko staff , i have problem with my Direct Refferals will show you a picture down . So most of them are showing that they are registered since 24/08 - 26/08/2020 and i saw them in my account yesterday and i see some of them are active and PTC AVG is staying at 0.00 like they never clicked before. Also i think i dont gain any money from them , what should be the problem i hope you explain me.
Best wishes,
Deadownz!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Also showing that the dates from my home page are not the same as the dates from Direct Refferals page .

Edited by user Friday, September 4, 2020 9:15:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Second photo

Deadownz  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2020 12:47:23 PM(UTC)

4 More referrals appeared today showing that they registered at 24/08/2020 and i haven't been credited for their clicks also.
Convertko  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2020 10:29:18 PM(UTC)

Hello,

thank you for letting us know. We have just replaced the graph with a new one, since it has a bug inside. Also, the "PTC AVG" number will be removed very soon from the table.

Thank you for letting us know!

Best regards,
Convertko Support
Shahariar  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2020 7:40:56 AM(UTC)

How do you have that graph I do not have that graph in my account and I didnt really advertise much for this site because I am low on funds but I have 53/50 direct referrals and a decent amount of them seem to be active but I am also not sure if I am getting my earnings from them.
Convertko  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2020 8:04:51 AM(UTC)

Dear Shahariar,

the graph has been removed from the dashboard. We did place the "Points allocated" graph there, because it will have a better use.

Having 53/50 direct referrals means you have 32 Rented referrals + 21 Direct referrals, as they are shown altogether. Reason behind this is that when you rent a referral, it will become your direct referral for a period od time.

We will do our best to improve this function in the future as soon as possible.

Excuse us for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Convertko Support
Shahariar  
#6 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2020 4:54:39 PM(UTC)

Alright thank you I understand but then does it mean for a standard member I should have 125 referral to have maximum referals for my membership (50 dr + 75 rr)?
Convertko  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2020 7:55:55 AM(UTC)

Hello Shahariar,

On your direct referrals page, it will show 125/50 as a maximum, when you have 50 DR and 75RR in your account, correct.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. We are glad to help.

Best regards,
Convertko Support