Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Fastclicker  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 8:25:51 PM(UTC)

Hi Admin,

First of all I would like to praise Convertko.com. Convertko.com is a very good website. There are many PTC websites out there but Convertko.com is far much better than all of them. The admins and owners of Convertko.com are very generous, polite, and friendly guys I have ever seen running a PTC website. All members from all parts of the world are welcomed at Convertko.com and there is absolutely no discrimination against anyone at all. I really wish Convertko.com success and prosperity and I really wish that Convertko will last forever.

Dear Admin,

I have a question about referral earning system here at Convertko.com. I am a standard member here at Convertko.com and I do plan to rent referrals even though I have never rented referrals at any PTC website before. So I really need to understand how it works. I would really appreciate if you can boil it down for me. I am a standard member and I am earning 4 cents a day without any referral. Currently I can rent referrals at the rate of approximately $0.20 per referral. How much can I expect to earn from one referral? Let's say if I rent 10 referrals for $2, then what will be my earnings from rented referrals per day?

Secondly, is there any guarantee that rented referrals will help me to earn money daily?

Thirdly, I would like to ask whether or not it is possible to use main balance in order to rent referrals?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Fastclicker

Edited by user Friday, August 21, 2020 8:36:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Fastclicker for this useful post.
Jesussalazar02 on 8/27/2020(UTC)

Convertko  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:00:41 AM(UTC)

Dear Fastclicker,

we appreciate your opinion about Convertko, it means a lot to us!

We will always strive towards reaching the maximum happines of our members, because all of our members are responsible for the success of Convertko. We are doing our part of managing the website the best we can. We have invested a lot of money in this project, and our final goal is helping the whole community to prosper.

Thank you again for supporting us and writing positive reviews about Convertko! We are really thankful for your positive reviews.

Renting referrals is an alternative to finding direct referrals.

If you go to https://www.convertko.com/user/refs/banners.aspx, you will find your referral link there. If you advertise your link on other websites, or give it to your friends to signup as your referral, you will earn a commission also from them. You will keep those referrals for life.

If you do not have the funds to advertise or would like more referrals, you can rent them. Renting referrals can be a gamble. When you rent referrals at Convertko, we guarantee you rented referrals which have clicked in the last 2 days. That means a higher guarantee for you, that the referrals will really click. We have already seen that our rented referrals tend to have a very high AVG in comparison to other PTC sites.

We cannot really guarantee you that the members will still click after you rent them, because they are real people like you, and can stop clicking any time. By caclulating, you will get numbers like these:

- MAX: 10 referrals (2$/month) x 4 clicks/day = 40 clicks/day x 0.005$/click = 0.2$ per day * 30 days = 6$ /month (4$ pure profit)
- WITH AVG 2 clicks/day: 10 referrals (2$/month) x 2 clicks/day = 20 clicks/day x 0.005$/click = 0.1$ per day * 30 days = 3$ /month (2$ pure profit)

The more referrals you rent, the higher possibility it is to earn more. Partially it depends on what referrals you get, which is randomized by our system. So, by providing you referrals that click in the last 2 days, we are raising the chances for you to earn from your referrals daily. That is our best guarantee for you to earn money from rented referrals.

No, it is not possible to rent from Main balance. You will have to transfer money to your purchase balance first. You can do it here: https://www.convertko.com/user/transfer.aspx

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. We are here to help you.

Best regards,
Convertko Support